Industries We Serve
For nearly 40 years, we’ve had the privilege of staffing for a wide variety of businesses and industries. While we work with nearly any industries, we have specific expertise in the following areas:
- Administrative & Clerical
- Automotive Supplier and Manufacturing
- Call Centers
- Forklift operators-
- Human Resources
- Light Industrial Manufacturing
- Skilled Trades
- Logistics & Warehousing
When you need the right people right now, contact us and let’s talk about how we can serve you.
Positions We Frequently Provide
People often ask us, “What positions do you get requests for most often?” Here are some examples of the positions our clients ask us for help filling:
- Forklift Operators
- Warehouse Staff
- Technical Support
- Software Training
- Production & Assembly
- Light Industrial
- IT / Software Implementation
- AR / AP
- Customer Service
- Machine Operators
Because we have expertise filling skilled trade positions, we frequently get requests for:
Staffing In Today’s Business Environment
Prior to COVID-19, unemployment was down and the labor market was tight. Clearly, the landscape has changed dramatically, but one thing has remained constant. The success of your business still depends upon finding people with the best talent and the right skill set. Having the ability to find the right people is a definitive strategic advantage.
This is why you need a partnership with a staffing agency that can consistently deliver the right people wherever you need them. That’s NAOS Staffing. Contact us today and let’s fill your open positions.
Flexible Workforce Solutions For Your Needs
Our goal is to provide the workforce solutions that fit your needs. This means we are able to provide contingent workers the way that you need them when you need them.
While other staffing agencies might tell you they can’t fill the requests, we go the extra mile to make sure your positions are filled completely and on time. In fact, we consistently maintain 100% fill rate.
From temporary employees, temp to hire or direct hires, we have a national network of recruiters and source candidates ready to help you move your company forward.
Onsite Workforce Management
Whenever you need 50 or more contingent staff, we can provide onsite solutions that gives you the expertise to effectively manage the performance of a large scale contingent workforce you the resources and talent to manage the performance of the workforce.
The benefits of having an onsite manager include:
Time & Attendance Tracking
Having an onsite manager allows us to have the oversight necessary to ensure the workforce development you need for maximum productivity and efficiency at every level.
NAOS Staffing gives you the strategic workforce you need to be competitive in today’s market. Contact us and let’s get to work.
- Inc, 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- Seminole 100, fastest growing U.S. businesses owned by FSU alumni
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 10th Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the US, 2019
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 7th Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the US, 2017
- Alabama Automotive Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Supplier of the Year, 2016, 2019: Runner Up
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 100 Largest US Staffing Companies
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 50 Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, 2016 TANF Employer of the Year Nominee