Location: Northport, Alabama
Production workers needed for fast-paced, high volume work environment.
- Must be 18 years of age with proof of a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work rotating shifts, shifts rotate every two weeks
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs constantly and stand on your feet for eight (8) hours
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check with no unexplainable gaps in work history
- This is a temp to hire position with the opportunity to go permanent in six (6) months depending on the company
- Pay rate $10.50 per hour with NAOS Staffing with Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance also long and short term disability
Once you are hired permanent with the company you will get their benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401K plus match
- Team wear
- Two (2) weeks paid vacation
- Six (6) months PTO (personal time off) days
Interested candidates should click on the link below. You will be delivered to the NAOS online application site. NOTE: Please use a computer to fill out the application. Smartphones & tablets are not supported. Please remember to fill out each tab with as much information as possible.
Click here to apply for this position.
NOTE that you will not receive a confirmation message once your application is submitted.
PLEASE ONLY HIT THE 'SUBMIT' BUTTON ONCE!
Back to List