Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Production Operators perform product-specific line assembly functions to produce various products that meet our customers’ needs.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, clips, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Tends machines, such as automated machinery, to perfrom operations on assembly line.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Work on line where tasks vary.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Continuous employment of 3 years or more is preferred
- Assembly and/or manufacturing experience is preferred
- BC/BS medical/dental
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
How to Apply:
IMPORTANT: Please choose "Alabama" as the branch you are applying to on our online application.
Click here to apply for this position.
NOTE that you will not receive a confirmation message once your application is submitted.
PLEASE ONLY HIT THE 'SUBMIT' BUTTON ONCE!
Back to List