Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
We are looking for a competent Staffing Specialist to perform various tasks to support our client operations. You will undertake a variety of activities in an office setting ranging from recruiting, scheduling job fairs, candidate interviews, report completion/verification, new hire check-ins, new hire scheduling/on-boarding, and other staffing-related activities.
An effective Staffing Specialist will work diligently to help ensure that orders are filled and employees are prepared and trained. Candidates must be reliable, self-starting, and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with Microsoft Office (mainly Excel, Pivot tables and “v-look up”), Kronos, and Avionte.
- Previous logistics, automotive experience is a bonus
- Great communication
- Great organization skills
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sorting and distributing incoming reports/e-mail and prepare outgoing reports/e-mail
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as a recruiter, with HR, or other staffing-related position
- Familiarity with office procedures and information/reporting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in Kronos and Avionte
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma/GED required
- Excellent office and customer service skills
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Able to take direction well and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of reliability and dependability
- Pay varies with experience.
- Must pass drug screen and background check
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please email your resume in word format by clicking here.
Back to List