Selling Branch Manager
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Reports to: Senior Vice President
The Selling Branch Manager leads and directs the successful operations within the branch; with a focus on promoting, selling and securing business with new and existing accounts.
- Develop the Murfreesboro and Nashville TN markets with increased sales through expansion of current accounts, while adding new business/accounts.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure client satisfaction and orders are filled to ensure sale objectives are met.
- Execution of sales plan to ensure consistent sales and networking activity necessary to meet sales objectives.
- Analyze customer needs and deliver customized solutions to meet those unique needs.
- Demonstrate the company’s core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity.
- Regular communication with operations team to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Ability to quickly resolve client issues.
- Perform worksite evaluations for new customers and quarterly evaluations for existing customers.
- Ensuring quarterly business reviews are performed with specific client management.
- Manage the operations process in the recruitment, screening, selection and placement of contract employees on various job assignments.
- Coach, counsel, supervise, and discipline operation team members to ensure contingent employee and client satisfaction.
- Ensure the operations team members are accurate with payroll records and client invoices.
- Select, lead, develop and coach branch staff to create a strong team environment.
- Develop team members, monitor their performance and reporting metrics/deliverables.
- Maximize office efficiency and profitability.
- Operate the branch within budgeted metrics.
- Manage Workers Compensation and UC expenses to meet or exceed goals in each specific area.
- Initiate and support company policies and procedures for compliance.
- Ensure payroll, billing, invoicing, and collection procedures are correct and submitted timely.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Employment Law, Profit/Loss Statements.
- Proven track record of successful sales.
- Self-motivation/self-starter, strong desire to succeed and ability to work under pressure.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to positively and successfully direct the activities of others.
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4+ years of sales and/or branch sales manager experience is required.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record clear of major violations.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
To apply for this position please email your resume in word format by clicking here.
Back to List