Distribution Center Associate
Location: LaVergne, TN
DISTRIBUTION CENTER ASSOCIATES
OVERVIEW & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Ensures the efficient and accurate receipt and fulfillment of production orders and shipments to meet required performance standards. This position reports to the DC Supervisor.
- Communicates with management on any production issues that arise.
- Ensures safety and quality performance standards are met.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics.
- Monitors production supplies and partners with Supervisor or Team Lead to order additional supplies as needed.
- Inputs data into PTL and other DC stations.
- Ensures proper use of all packing supplies and materials.
- Performs auditing of cartons as needed.
- Shipments are handled efficiently ensuring smooth work flow from one work station to the next.
- Ensures all orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner.
- Stages next order to maintain production levels at standard.
- Follows all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
Experience & Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous DC experience, Knowledge of basic DC functions preferred.
Competencies & Skills
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Upholds and furthers HOTT’s culture and values. Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen music and fashion trends.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Distribution center environment with moderate to loud noise level.
- Frequently required to stand, bend and lift/move up to 50 pounds. May lift/move up to 60 pounds occasionally.
HOURS & PAY RATE
Accepting applications for full time positions, with multiple shifts available. Pay is $12.00/hour
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please email your resume in word format by clicking here.
Back to List