Location: LaVergne, TN
OVERVIEW & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Ensures the efficient and accurate fulfillment of production orders to meet required production standards. This position reports to the Internet Fulfillment Supervisor Assistant Manager.
- Packs and prepares orders for shipment.
- Stocks new merchandise as received.
- Communicates with management on any production issues that arise.
- Ensures quality and accuracy performance standards are met.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics.
- Monitors production supplies and partners with Supervisor or Team Lead to order additional supplies as needed.
- Ensures proper use of all packing supplies and materials.
- Handles shipments efficiently to ensure smooth work flow from one work station to the next.
- Ensures all orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner.
- Follows all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
Experience & Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Distribution Center and/or Internet Fulfillment experience preferred.
Competencies & Skills
- Knowledgeable of warehouse operations.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and enthusiasm.
- Able to read, count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly to ensure the accurate filling of a customer order.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Upholds and furthers HOTT’s culture and values. Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen music and fashion trends.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Distribution center environment with moderate to loud noise level.
- Frequently required to stand, bend and lift/move up to 50 pounds. May lift/move up to 60 pounds occasionally.
HOURS & PAY RATE
Accepting applications for full time positions, with multiple shifts available. Pay is $12.00/hour
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please email your resume in word format by clicking here.
Back to List