Clients benefit from NAOS’ thorough contingent workforce needs analysis. The primary focus is to develop a customized on-site workforce management plan specific to location and site requirements.
We will work closely with clients to identify:
- cycles of business
- fluctuations in staffing and subsequent needs – short-term and long-term
- market pay rates
- primary client management contacts
- background requirements
- overall technical skills/communication needs
- safety/risk management needs
- job-specific required skills/screenings testing
- job position assessments
- special invoicing and IT requirements
Our comprehensive needs analysis insures:
- seamless transition for an existing contingent workforce, and
- identification of relevant internal departments for smooth product delivery.
Once the initial evaluation and needs analysis is complete, clients will be presented with a comprehensive and flexible cost-savings solution to insure the success of their contingent workforce development plan!
Complete staffing solutions on-site, everyday.